Also, here’s why Shelby American, Inc vouches for Nextiva. Hint: Exceptional customer experience and technical support.
Nextiva has been rated the easiest VoIP provider on G2. Before we get to the verified customer reviews published about Nextiva, you should check this video review:
Concordia Care Inc. loves that we’re HIPAA compliant and is a fan of the Nextiva App. See why >>
– Increased support staff productivity and better customer relations
– Fast setup and quick onboarding
– Amazing tech support from Nextiva’s service team
– Cost-effective, but feature-rich
Overall: Highly recommends Nextiva for their overall ease of use and customer support.
– Offers a complete solution based on a business owner’s needs
– Full-stack solution that’s highly flexible
– Easy to use and cost-effective
Cons: Limited integrations
Overall: Happy with Nextiva’s platform, costs, functionality, and timing.
– The Nextiva sales team took the time to understand our business and help us work out what we needed
– Has the services we need at a price we can afford
– Easy to upgrade in the future if required
– Staff training was time-consuming especially because we weren’t fully prepared for it
Overall: Even after implementation, Nextiva continues to be responsive and helpful.
– Great solutions for business communications and office enterprise tools
– Customer support is amazing
– NextOS is advanced and powerful
Overall: Once you partner with Nextiva, you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger. It’s really exciting and fun too.
– All phone calls have been crystal clear — no call drops
– Easy to use
– Onboarding was smooth and easy
– Small delay to port numbers
Overall: Would recommend
Have you tried Nextiva yet? Well, the Children’s Museum of Phoenix did, and this is what they think.
Make sure you and your team truly understand